It's like a playground. For adults. With really fast cars.
Porsche Experience Center
- David Gluckman
- Nov 15, 2016
The new Porsche Experience Center in LA has some unique features, including a 1:1 replica of the most iconic corner from the most iconic track.
- Joel Patel
- Nov 14, 2016
The complex is a playground for all things Porsche.
- Noah Joseph
- Apr 27, 2016
There's also a free lunch, proving the old adage wrong.
- Chris Bruce
- May 7, 2015
Porsche has spent $100 million to open a 27-acre campus near the Atlanta international airport. The site includes a new headquarters for Porsche Cars North America and an experience center, complete with a racetrack.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models