Don't call it the Cajun anymore. Porsche has officially announced the company's upcoming small sport utility vehicle will be called the Macan. As with the vehicle's larger brother, the Cayenne, the Porsche Macan will blend the seemingly incongruous worlds of tall-riding off roaders and low-slung sports cars with performance to match.
The Porsche range spans thus: 911, Panamera, Cayenne, Cayman, Boxster. How would you feel about a Porsche Cajun being added to that? We haven't heard much lately about the long-rumored little SUV supposedly being planned in the Stuttgart product department, and the last time we did it was tentatively dubbed "Roxster."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX