- Zach Bowman
- Jan 26, 2011
It would seem that some of the rumors surrounding the upcoming Porsche Cajun were greatly exaggerated. Porsche CEO Matthias Müller has announced that his company won't be producing a new small SUV based off of the Audi Q5 in China or anywhere else, for that matter. Müller said that while the future may force his company to consider moving production of one or more models overseas, right now the automaker will stick to cranking out vehicles in Germany. Previously, Porsche had said that
- Noah Joseph
- Jan 18, 2011
When Porsche was integrated into the Volkswagen group, its new parent company set an ambitious sales target for its latest division: 150,000 units annually. That would require a 50% increase in sales, but Porsche figures it can hit the far more ambitious target of 200,000 units per year for a 100% increase.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX