If there's one automaker that certainly doesn't skimp on the special edition models, it's Porsche, and here at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show, we're getting our first look at yet another unique take on one of the company's most popular models. It's called the Cayenne Platinum Edition, and while many special models build off of higher-trim vehicles, this one adds a bit of flair to the most basic version of the luxury SUV.
Porsche Cayenne Platinum Edition
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX