The 2016 Porsche Boxster Spyder looks awesome on paper, and it's pretty great to drive. But does it recapture the magic that made the last one so special? We head to Italy to find out.
Porsche Boxster Spyder
At first glance, pitting the Porsche Boxster Spyder against the Audi R8 Spyder is a bit like throwing a trout in a five-gallon bucket with a piranha. After all, the big Audi boasts over 100 horsepower more than the baby Porsche. Throw in the fact that the R8 puts its power to the ground through all four wheels while the Boxster Spyder is left to manage with just two, and the fight looks even more bleak for Stuttgart's finest. Still, the Audi R8 Spyder isn't a lightweight by any stretch of the im
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX