The Porsche 962 dominated racetracks, and you'll be pleased to see that it's equally at home on public roads. The video above shows a street-legal Porsche 962C prototype acting like just another daily driver in Japan.
There are many things to love about the Rennsport Reunion. Stacks of beautiful Porsche metal, the chance to meet racing legends face to face and the sound of historic race cars barking at the paddock walls all make for an experience unlike any other. But for us, the best part is watching those vintage racers take to a track like Laguna Seca in anger. This year, Mark Hotchkis hopped behind the wheel of the Hotchkis Porsche 962 for a few quick laps on the renowned road circuit once again. He wasn'
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX