Gooding's auction in Monterey cleared over $128 million in classic cars sales, including three that topped $10 million. A 1961 Ferrari 250 GT SWB California Spider led the pack by selling for $16.83 million.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Porsche 956 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!