Gooding's auction in Monterey cleared over $128 million in classic cars sales, including three that topped $10 million. A 1961 Ferrari 250 GT SWB California Spider led the pack by selling for $16.83 million.
- Noah Joseph
- Jun 21, 2015
Gooding & Company will auction off a rare Rothmans-liveried 1982 Porsche 956 Group C prototype, winner of the 24 Hours of Le Mans in '83, that could break records when it hits the block at Pebble Beach this August.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models