The new downsized, turbocharged Porsche 911 is now being rolled out with all-wheel drive, with three body-styles, and 0-60 times as low as 3.6 seconds.
Porsche 911 Targa 4
- Chris Bruce
- Jan 12, 2015
The Porsche 911 Targa 4 GTS is doffing its intricate top at the 2015 Detroit Auto Show. Benefiting from both all-wheel drive and some extra power from the German brand, the latest take on this venerable sports coupe is aimed at buyers looking for something very specific. It also wears a tweaked front bumper, 911 Turbo S wheels and inside the company's Sport Plus seats to keep a hold on drivers.
- Alex Nunez
- Jul 29, 2006
Aussies hoping to see the new Porsche 911 Turbo, GT3, and Targa at the Sydney motor show should prepare to be disappointed.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models