When Porsche launches a new 911, it doesn't just launch one model, it starts a process that will see literally dozens of variants to follow. Some with turbos, some without. Some with all-wheel drive, some driving just the rear. Coupes, convertibles, targas, lightweight models, and yes, even racing versions.
Porsche 911 Gt3 Rsr
We at Autoblog would like to take this opportunity to let our families, spouses, significant others, etc. know that it will not be necessary for any of you to brave the Black Friday hordes tomorrow. The perfect holiday gift is available from Petersen Motorsports, who have put the 2004 Petersen / White Lightning Porsche 911 GT3 RSR up for sale. The car, whose VIN number is WPOZZZ99Z4S693066 (above), won the GT2 class at Le Mans in 2004 and was also 2005's ALMS GT2 champion. In addition to having
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies