Porsche's CEO says the prospect of producing a hybrid version of the 911 is back on the table, and that the company will decide on its fate by year's end.
Porsche 911 E Hybrid
The old wisdom when it came to the Porsche lineup was that the Boxster and Cayman needed to be kept in line so as not to encroach on even the lower end of the 911 range. But with the latest versions of the compact roadster and coupe, that logic has gone out the window. Especially with the introduction of the latest GTS models (pictured above). But that's not the end of the story.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX