If you're looking for an automotive investment and have a few hundred thousand dollars to burn, then you might want to look away from Ferrari and towards Porsche. The 1973 Porsche Carrera 2.7 RS is the highest appreciating car of the last 10 years, at least in the UK. The value of these homologation specials is up 669 percent in just the last decade.
Porsche 911 Carrera Rs
- Chris Bruce
- Jan 1, 2015
- Brandon Turkus
- Jun 4, 2014
Today, one of the most exciting track toys available is the Porsche 911 GT3. Its forbearer, though, was an altogether different beast that was every bit as exciting. Yes, we're talking about the old 911 Carrera RS that blessed the early 1970s. With a mere 1,580 cars built, meant specifically to satisfy the FIA's homologation requirements, the RS is one rare pre-Malaise era cars.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models