Alfredo Stola's STUDIOTORINO is publicily unveiling its 2nd creation, the RK Coupe, today at The Quail. Inspired by two very sexy classics, the Dino 246 GT and the Porsche 904, the RK coupe uses the Porsche Cayman as its basis, with engine and mechanical upgrades provided by German supertuner Ruf.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX