This episode of Bidders in Auctions Getting Porsches is brought to you by Jerry Seinfeld and Gooding & Co.
Porsche is apparently still working on a new small sports car designed to give the Lotus Elise something to chew on, at least if the reports coming from CAR Magazine are to be believed. Code-named Project Mimo, the vehicle is slated to be positioned below the Boxster and be built on the bones of the rumored Audi R5 and Volkswagen BlueSport convertibles.
Another day, another rumored entry-level Porsche. Auto Express is reporting that the German sports car manufacturer may be looking into resurrecting the 550 moniker for a new sub-Boxster model. Stop us if you've heard this one before, but the article claims that the ride will be based on the same bones as the Volkswagen Bluesport Concept that debuted way back in 2009.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX