This episode of Bidders in Auctions Getting Porsches is brought to you by Jerry Seinfeld and Gooding & Co.
Porsche is apparently still working on a new small sports car designed to give the Lotus Elise something to chew on, at least if the reports coming from CAR Magazine are to be believed. Code-named Project Mimo, the vehicle is slated to be positioned below the Boxster and be built on the bones of the rumored Audi R5 and Volkswagen BlueSport convertibles.
Another day, another rumored entry-level Porsche. Auto Express is reporting that the German sports car manufacturer may be looking into resurrecting the 550 moniker for a new sub-Boxster model. Stop us if you've heard this one before, but the article claims that the ride will be based on the same bones as the Volkswagen Bluesport Concept that debuted way back in 2009.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies