Petrolicious is going to Italy to test... a Porsche? Despite being the home of Italy's finest supercars, this family is in love with Stuttgart's finest.
Porsche 356 Speedster
We've been toying with the idea of building a home-brew EV for well over a year. We've got a range of starting points, from the humble Volkswagen Beetle to something with a bit more panache (a friend has a Bonneville convertible rotting in his yard just begging to be built up). But few candidates are as desirable as a Porsche 356 Speedster.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX