You've seen the dealer commercials before. "Now is the time to buy.... year end sale!" Well, if you want the Pontiac or Saturn of your dreams, this really is the best ever time to deal because it's literally the last chance to get a new vehicle from these brands. The Wall Street Journal reports that General Motors is offering dealers $7,000 in cash for each new Saturn or Pontiac model sold until the deal ends January 4. Edmunds reportedly told the WSJ that it expects GM will have about 4,200 Sat
If product is everything, then Pontiac may be one of General Motor's shining examples. According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, while sales for the sporty brand may have dropped in the first quarter this year compared to 2005, some of those figures can be attributed to GM's de-emphasis of fleet sales as the automaker moves away from that market. And while the Solstice is still sold out, the G6, now made (in)famous on Oprah, has already posted a 78-pct increase this quarter compared to last year
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!