Any "CHiPs" fanatic who has ever wondered what it'd be like for Ponch and Jon to not have to yell over their Kawasaki bike engines, it's Zero Motorcycles to the rescue. The California-based maker of electric-powered motorcycles made a version of its DS available for police work last year and is expanding that option to the S model. Zero says it plans to boost production of police- and security-oriented bikes because more squads in Asia, Europe and South America are "taking interest" in electric-
Ponch And Jon
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX