You're driving down a two-lane highway, moving at roughly the speed of traffic, perhaps a few miles per hour over the speed limit. Your passenger recommends to you that you slow down because of a well-known speed-trap area ahead. Good advice, right? But what about another passing motorist? Is it legal to flash your headlights at oncoming traffic to let them know of police presence in the area?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Police Warning Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!