Way back in 2011, we told you about the story of Faustio Lopez and Donna Jane Watts, two Florida police officers who made national headlines over concerns of police abuse of power. According to reports, Lopez, a Miami Police officer, was late for an off-duty job. While in full uniform, he ran his marked police cruiser up to 120 miles per hour on a city freeway trying to make it to work. Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Watts was one of the cars he blew past.
Occasionally, there's a lunch spot so good that many will risk the chance of receiving a parking ticket to go with their tasty meal. A few folks in Atlanta have found just such a spot, but they're upset over how the local parking enforcement is handling the situation. Not because the Atlanta Police Department was handing out the tickets, but rather they wrote the tickets to get the cars to move... and then took the spots for themselves.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX