It's been about a year since we first heard about the Polaris Slingshot, and it looks like the side-by-side trike is a little closer to hitting the road. Thanks to a report from Asphalt and Rubber, we now have our best look yet at the Slingshot, as well as a press release from Polaris all but confirming the three-wheeler will go on sale in 2014.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX