UPDATE: Indian Motorcycle identifies the Chief Classic and Chief Vintage as two separate models, joining the Chieftain, Roadmaster and new Scout in the brand's five-model line-up.
While Brammo's production arrangement with Flextronics was a pretty significant deal, their latest strategic partnership may prove even more momentous. Powersports powerhouse Polaris Industries has helped close out its $28 million series B funding round in style and committed to synergistically dipping their vast peanut butter resources into the electric motorcycle maker's technology chocolate. So to speak.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX