2010 Honda Civic Si HFP - Click above for high-res image gallery
It seems like horsepower wars are popping up everywhere. While the supercars of the world are currently battling it out between 600 and 1,000 horsepower, economy cars are waging war between 200 and 300 horsepower. While we have no information on how much power the next generation Nissan Sentra SE-R will produce, we'll tell Nissan straight up it's going to need at least 225-250 ponies to compete. These spy shots show the Sentra in SE-R trim with the obligatory revised front and rear fascias plus
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies