As he has with so many race tracks over the years, Michael Schumacher has bested pneumonia. The potentially deadly lung infection which we reported on yesterday was, according to German paper Bild and the UK's The Daily Mail, actually part of an earlier complication in the seven-time World Champion's recovery, and it has already been treated. According to the paper, the complications and pneumonia "no longer spell an acute danger," which is the best Schumacher-related news we've heard in some ti
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX