Plymouth Road Runner
John Herlitz packed a lot of memorable MOPAR into his 35 years with Chrysler. He graduated from college and started with the company as a designer in 1965. In just three years, Herlitz became manager of the Plymouth Intermediate Car Studio and didn't waste much time making his mark on the lineup.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX