Can an object really be cursed? That's certainly up for debate, but what isn't is that modern society tends to immortalize cursed objects on the big screen. Alongside the house from The Amityville Horror, it's hard to think up an object with a more disturbing history than the red and white, 1958 Plymouth Fury from Stephen King's Christine.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX