An antediluvian roadster with a Cosworth-tuned Ford Duratec 2.0-liter which red lines at 8,000 rpm. Has any Morgan ever screamed as hard as this?
A handful of Morgan owners recently received word that the automaker is releasing a new version of the its Plus 8 ahead of next year's Geneva Motor Show. The refreshed Plus 8 will feature wheels borrowed from the Series IV Aero 8 along with air conditioning as standard equipment. Those who prefer to leave cog swopping to hydraulics will enjoy an available automatic transmission. Otherwise, the vehicle remains fairly close to what we've come to expect from the stately 8. A total of eight colors w
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX