No plug, no cord, no problem. Evatran, which has been working with companies such as Google, Hertz and Duke Energy to test its Plugless electric-vehicle charging system, had gotten the OK from Intertek. The testing-certification organization made Evatran's Plugless L2 the first cordless system to receive ETL certification.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Plugless L2 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!