If you had a multi-million dollar costume company – y'know the kind that sells sexy librarian and sexy witch outfits for the October holiday – what would you do with the money? If you're Classic Costume Company, Inc. (CCUC), you decide it's time to buy two car-related companies. You start with Imperial Coachworks, Inc., makers of luxury limos. Then, you add Plug-In Motors to your stable of wholly owned subsidiaries and announce you're going to change your name to Electric Car Company
Plug In Panther
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Plug In Panther Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!