Stop us if you've heard this one: Toyota has just launched a campaign to have voters decide on the accepted plural of the word Prius. Sound familiar? It should – well over a year ago, Toyota was knee-deep in this same exact campaign. In case you don't recall, popular vote favored Prii. We... didn't, and honestly still don't. But that's beside the point.
Plug In Prius
If you don't have the patience to grow your fingernails to insane lengths – or just don't like Irish beer – then forget the Guinness World Records and head on over to the home of "world records" for bored Facebook users, the Universal Record Database (URDB). I mean, we're talking nonsense like "Most Post-it Notes Attached To Face In One Minute" and "Most People Jumped Over While Wearing Roller Skates." Pretty soon – on March 30 and 31, in fact – Toyota will join these i
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX