Not quite an iPad, but more than ever before.
Plug In Prius
Stop us if you've heard this one: Toyota has just launched a campaign to have voters decide on the accepted plural of the word Prius. Sound familiar? It should – well over a year ago, Toyota was knee-deep in this same exact campaign. In case you don't recall, popular vote favored Prii. We... didn't, and honestly still don't. But that's beside the point.
If you don't have the patience to grow your fingernails to insane lengths – or just don't like Irish beer – then forget the Guinness World Records and head on over to the home of "world records" for bored Facebook users, the Universal Record Database (URDB). I mean, we're talking nonsense like "Most Post-it Notes Attached To Face In One Minute" and "Most People Jumped Over While Wearing Roller Skates." Pretty soon – on March 30 and 31, in fact – Toyota will join these i
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!