If new rumors are correct, then the development pace over at Polyphony Digital has really ramped up. According to CNET, Gran Turismo 6 might be launching as soon as November 28 of this year.
Sony held a big event last night where many thought it would debut its next-next-next-gen console system, the Playstation 4. As it turns out, Sony both did and didn't debut the PS4, choosing to keep the console's design a secret for now while premiering the new controller's look, a new Kinect-like camera peripheral and the machine's basic hardware specs.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX