Spy Hunter first captured our hearts with its excellent driving fast/blowing stuff up formula in the mid 1980s before seeing a resurrection in the early 2000s that, well, no one we know ever played. Middle-child issues to the side, we've been pleased to hear the franchise is getting a reboot and are even more excited after seeing this latest preview video.
If you've been sniffing around the PlayStation Vita debating whether to pull the trigger, Scion has an offer for you: buy an iQ and you'll get the Vita free. This isn't the first tie-up with the little car and the little console: the iQ was one of the available vehicles in the MotorStorm RC game.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX