Spy Hunter first captured our hearts with its excellent driving fast/blowing stuff up formula in the mid 1980s before seeing a resurrection in the early 2000s that, well, no one we know ever played. Middle-child issues to the side, we've been pleased to hear the franchise is getting a reboot and are even more excited after seeing this latest preview video.
- Jonathon Ramsey
- May 8, 2012
If you've been sniffing around the PlayStation Vita debating whether to pull the trigger, Scion has an offer for you: buy an iQ and you'll get the Vita free. This isn't the first tie-up with the little car and the little console: the iQ was one of the available vehicles in the MotorStorm RC game.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models