Lists. Readers love 'em, so everyone's got one. (Heck, our show is even called The List.) And this is the Playboy list, packed with two-seat sports cars, muscle cars, obvious choices and even the original Volkswagen Beetle.
Since 1953, thousands of beautiful models have posed for Hef's Playboy magazine, and yet the R-rated publication prides itself on giving "readers" more than just a bunch of naked women in various poses. To celebrate its diversity of content, the bunny has penned its hottest new rides of 2008. If it wasn't already obvious that Mr. Hefner had a passion for nice curves, his publication's selections for the best transportation on four wheels hints at broader appeal than the female persuasion. Playbo
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX