Click above for high-res gallery of the 2010 Ford F-150 Harley Davidson Edition
As Mike Levine from Pickuptruck.com notes, the Lincoln Mark LT luxury pickup truck was never the hot seller that Lincoln hoped it would be. Does that mean there's no demand for such a truck? No, just not from Lincoln. Perhaps a luxury truck badged with a Blue Oval would work better. Ford appears to agree, as these spy photos of what will be the 2009 Ford F-150 Platinum Edition attest. Unfortunately shots of the exterior don't reveal any details, but peering in through the driver's window gets us
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX