Drivers of Ford's plug-in hybrids, the C-Max Energi and Fusion Energi, can now navigate to charging stations through their smartphones. The changes come through an update to the MyFord Mobile app and web portal powered by PlugShare and allows Ford to now claim it is, "the only manufacturer to offer real-time charging station location information through its smartphone app."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX