Over in Japan, Toyota Motor just launched the Pixis Space, the automaker's first-ever passenger minivehicle sold with a Toyota badge and the microvan will soon arrive at more than 200 Toyota dealerships nationwide.
- Eric Loveday
- Sep 11, 2011
Toyota Motor Corporation is set to unveil its first-ever kei car to be sold under its recently launched Pixis sub-brand. The vehicle, called the Pixis Space, will make its official debut in late September.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models