Autoblog readers, meet Hank, my 40-pound, six-year-old Shar Pei and Staffordshire Terrier mix, a combination also known as a Pit Bull. As you'll soon see, he loves a good car ride.
The last time we wrote about the Fiat USA commercial Immigrants, it was to question whether the ad provided our first glimpse of the 500T. That was a year ago, but Fiat isn't finished utilizing that commercial theme. The song in the one-minute commercial was Sexy People (All Around the World) by Italian songstress Arianna, and the Immigrant commercial has been lengthened and turned into a music video for the song as Arianna prepares that track and more for her first studio album.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX