Attacking oil tankers isn't the lucrative scheme it once was for West African pirates.
It was bad enough when Somali pirates decided to hijack an American ship, but now they've gone too far. The scallywags have now gone after a boatload of cars – Hyundais and Kias to be specific. On New Year's Day, a group of Somali pirates hijacked the Asian Glory, which was bound for Saudi Arabia with 2,388 Kia and Hyundai vehicles aboard.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX