There are the racers who tackle the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb on four wheels and then there are the (even more) insane bastards who head up the mountain on bikes. Greg Tracy is without a doubt one of the most talented of those souls. He's collected the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb overall win a total of six times, and this year, he blew straight past the 10 minute barrier on his Ducati with a 9:58.262 time up the course. Impressive, given the rider laid down a machine the weeken
Pikes Peak Video
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX