It's easy to gloss over the new Pikes Peak hill climb record as just another number. After all, we can say Sebastien Loeb did the deed a full minute and a half quicker than anyone else in the history of the race, but the words fail to convey the lunacy and sheer speed of the feat, even bearing in mind that the mountain is now fully paved. To fully grasp the weight of the new record, you have experience the ride from Loeb's point of view. Fortunately for us, Red Bull has been kind enough to relea
Pikes Peak Record
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX