Confederate Motorcycles and its brand of V-twin-powered streetfigher motorcycles are nothing if not unique in the world of production machinery. See last year's X132 Hellcat or the slightly more recent C2 P-51 Fighter, which has yet to be unveiled in production guise, as examples.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX