Toyota isn't exactly happy with the breakup with Ford over a proposed hybrid pickup.
So, hey, what's up with all these plug-in vehicle price drops? The 2013 Nissan Leaf kicked off the trend with a $6,400 decrease in January. Since then, we have seen lower and lower lease prices for EVs and the 2014 Chevy Volt just joined the party with a $5,000 drop last week. The lower prices have sparked a big increase in plug-in vehicle sales this year, compared to last, so, hey, what's up with all that?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX