It's tough to know for sure how many plug-in vehicles have been sold throughout the US, but if anyone has been keeping count, it's the fine folks at Plug In America. And, according to them, somewhere in America this weekend, maybe, someone will buy the 100,000th electric car. PIA says it expects the "historic milestone" to happen by Monday, May 20, 2013.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX