Expect the new Chrysler Town & Country to not only feature a PHEV powertrain when it arrives in January, but looks that are inspired by the 200 sedan.
The schism that separates the European-market Volkswagen Passat and its American-built cousin is evidently only set to widen, as renderings have officially been released showing off the next-generation Euro-market Passat sedan, and it looks quite different than our larger, less costly family sedan. That's especially true up front, where it wears an aggressive scowl thanks to a chrome strip that forms a brow over the piercing headlamps and grille.
For more than a year, Canada-based lithium-ion battery manufacturer Electrovaya has worked with Dodge on its prototype plug-in hybrid Ram truck project. The plug-in pickup, which uses Electrovaya's 12-kWh lithium-ion "SuperPolymer" battery, is expected to hit fleets by the end of summer 2011.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX