Audi has claimed its first overall victory at the Nürburgring 24 Hour race with the R8 LMS Ultra finishing in both first and second place. The win comes after a slew of endurance race wins for Audi in the last 12 months including the Bathurst 12 Hour and the 24 hour races at Spa and Zolder.
Kurt Busch has landed with Phoenix Racing after parting ways with Penske following a particularly rough season, even by Busch family standards. Busch drew the ire of fans, teammates and team leaders alike this year after cursing at an ESPN reporter and making a habit of demeaning his crew over the radio during races. Busch's long-time crew chief Steve Addington left the Penske team after the end of the season, reportedly thanks in part to Busch's toxic attitude. While Addington is headed to a ne
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies