We got a little more information from Phoenix Motorcars today about the introduction of the company's "newly configured Sports Utility Truck" this week. As we mentioned this morning, the SUT has been a long time coming and Bryon Bliss, Phoenix Motorcars' VP of sales and marketing, said that:
Phoenix Motorcars Sut
It's been quite a long while since we last had any real news from Phoenix Motorcars to report, but, whaddya know, we do now. The long-struggling company just posted a new press release saying it will display its "newly configured Sports Utility Truck" at the FedFleet event in Phoenix, AZ this week. Guess we have to give the company at least a little credit for following through on its April 2009 statement that, "We have not abandoned the alternative fuels transportation space."
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies