The good news from Phoenix Motorcars is that the company's all-electric SUT has passed the first round of crash tests. On Tuesday, at the Adelanto-based KARCO Engineering lab, the SUT completed front, oblique and offset impact crash tests.
Phoenix Electric Truck
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Phoenix Electric Truck Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!