Paul Pearson's legal fight with the City of Santa Monica (and, originally, the California DMV) has taken an unexpected turn. While the City has been going after Pearson for his work converting gas cars to electric drive. Pearson, president of the Santa Monica-based Gas To Electric (G2E), was the target of a sting operation and was cited for for allegedly remanufacturing cars without a state license and for not getting a business license from the City. The main legal trouble, though, was over dis
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!