In yet another case of a carmaker hoping to get media coverage by giving a vehicle to a millionaire celebrity who probably doesn't want it (and certainly doesn't need it), Nissan has offered to build a Titan pickup for Peyton Manning. Or at least it has issued a press release to that effect.
We've heard tales of people cooking on engine blocks or exhaust manifolds, but Peyton Manning has been paying attention to the elaborate setups that tailgaters bring to his games. This car has some nicely integrated features that make long distance trips even easier than they usually would be in a Mercedes S-Class, including an in-dash toaster oven, butler's pantry in the trunk, and deeply bolstered toilet seats. They didn't even need to invoke AMG to create a Benz that will roast your loaf. And
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX