The winner of the Peugeot Design Contest 2007 is the Flux. Twenty-year-old designer Mihai Panaitescu said the car is meant to please its occupants in every way. While we can think of several ways it couldn't please us (tax preparation comes to mind), it did please Peugeot's judges. See the designer's comments about his creation after the jump.
- Chris Tutor
- Feb 2, 2007
The Peugeot Design Contest we told you about in December is almost over, and now the entries have been cut down to 10 and there are some seriously fanciful, futuristic concepts in the remaining contestants. Normally designs such as these would never make it into metal, but Peugeot will choose one by the end of this month to actually build. Look for that one-off sometime in September.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models