Toyota Peugeot Citroën Automobile (TPCA) is a European joint venture between Toyota and PSA, the parent company of Peugeot and Citroen. The factory in Kolin, Czech Republic builds the Peugeot 107, Citroen C1 and Toyota Aygo. Until the introduction of the Toyota's tiny iQ, the smallest car that company offered in Europe has been the Aygo. The joint facility has just cranked out its 1 millionth car, a gas-powered C1. Production of the mini-cars started in 2005. Toyota has never given any indi
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!