The 308, one of the toughest competitors in the European compact hatchback market, is getting some improvements that increase efficiency and reduce fuel consumption.
Peugeot 308 Diesel
- Xavier Navarro
- Mar 28, 2008
- Sebastian Blanco
- Sep 25, 2007
Each year, the AA/ALD Automotive MPG Marathon takes a selection of vehicles through some real-world roads to see just how many miles the drivers can squeeze out of the gas tanks. Last year, for example, a Cadillac 1.9 Turbo Diesel hit 55.6 mpg at the UK event. This year, one of the competitors will be the new Peugeot 308 HDi, which should get somewhere over 60 mpg (Imperial). John Dalton and David Adams will drive the car along the 350-mile route from Basingstoke to Torquay and back.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models